Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
reportman
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
reportman
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 46
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
António Silveira
Oct 7
unit of measurement
To me, using centimeters as a unit of measurement doesn't make much sense. Millimeters are more
unread,
unit of measurement
To me, using centimeters as a unit of measurement doesn't make much sense. Millimeters are more
Oct 7
Toni Martir
Oct 6
New web report designer, design and run your reports from the browser and new API
Hi everyone, Report Manager now has a web designer: Reportman Server. Your team designs, previews and
unread,
New web report designer, design and run your reports from the browser and new API
Hi everyone, Report Manager now has a web designer: Reportman Server. Your team designs, previews and
Oct 6
Toni Martir
Sep 30
The Report Designer on Linux and Lazarus, and reports designed by AI
Hi everyone, Report Manager 4.0.16 brings the report designer to the Linux desktop and to Lazarus. It
unread,
The Report Designer on Linux and Lazarus, and reports designed by AI
Hi everyone, Report Manager 4.0.16 brings the report designer to the Linux desktop and to Lazarus. It
Sep 30
Peter Huemerlehner
Sep 18
ReportManager - Fehlermeldung "Listenindex überschreitet das Maximum (-1)
Kann jemand sagen, was eine solche Fehlermeldung auslöst?
unread,
ReportManager - Fehlermeldung "Listenindex überschreitet das Maximum (-1)
Kann jemand sagen, was eine solche Fehlermeldung auslöst?
Sep 18
Alessio Guidi
Jul 8
Almalinux 10.2 & midas.so
Good morning, I have just set up a new server running AlmaLinux 10.2, which does not allow the
unread,
Almalinux 10.2 & midas.so
Good morning, I have just set up a new server running AlmaLinux 10.2, which does not allow the
Jul 8
Jordi Moncadas
Apr 20
Issue with Generated Barcode 128 Missing Final Character
I am writing to inform you about an issue I have encountered with the generated barcode. It seems
unread,
Issue with Generated Barcode 128 Missing Final Character
I am writing to inform you about an issue I have encountered with the generated barcode. It seems
Apr 20
Carlos Díaz
Mar 25
:net9, Blazor y SQL Server
Hola, hay una guia o ejemplo de como utilizar reportman con .net, blazor y sql server? Logré
unread,
:net9, Blazor y SQL Server
Hola, hay una guia o ejemplo de como utilizar reportman con .net, blazor y sql server? Logré
Mar 25
Toni Martir
Feb 20
Introducing Reportman.AI (Classic Reportman is still alive!)
Hi everyone, It's been a while! First things first: the classic Reportman you know and use is
unread,
Introducing Reportman.AI (Classic Reportman is still alive!)
Hi everyone, It's been a while! First things first: the classic Reportman you know and use is
Feb 20
Mohamed Cisse
Feb 4
Displaying trouble with Text size more than 255 characteres
Hello, I have trouble displaying text in report manager. I use postgres database and my field is of
unread,
Displaying trouble with Text size more than 255 characteres
Hello, I have trouble displaying text in report manager. I use postgres database and my field is of
Feb 4
Jordi Moncadas
, …
Toni Martir
12
12/16/25
Bar code GS1-128
Good morning, I am reopening this issue because I have found that if the barcode needs to include a
unread,
Bar code GS1-128
Good morning, I am reopening this issue because I have found that if the barcode needs to include a
12/16/25
Edison Ramirez
5/16/25
change decimal separator and thousand separator
Consulta rápida, como puedo forzar o cambiar los separadores de miles y decimales desde mi
unread,
change decimal separator and thousand separator
Consulta rápida, como puedo forzar o cambiar los separadores de miles y decimales desde mi
5/16/25
Juan Carlos Morales
3/4/25
QR Code
Hi everyone. How must be use the bar code to show a QR code. I add the control and write in
unread,
QR Code
Hi everyone. How must be use the bar code to show a QR code. I add the control and write in
3/4/25
bms jkt
,
Toni Martir
5
2/11/25
printreptopdf on ubuntu
thank you. On Friday, February 7, 2025 at 6:47:05 PM UTC+7 toni....@gmail.com wrote: AFAIK SQL
unread,
printreptopdf on ubuntu
thank you. On Friday, February 7, 2025 at 6:47:05 PM UTC+7 toni....@gmail.com wrote: AFAIK SQL
2/11/25
Ronak Patel
,
Toni Martir
3
2/3/25
ReportMan .NET Source Code for version 3.7.5
Hello Toni, Thankyou for your co-operation. Kindly inform me after you upload .NET source code to
unread,
ReportMan .NET Source Code for version 3.7.5
Hello Toni, Thankyou for your co-operation. Kindly inform me after you upload .NET source code to
2/3/25
Jordi Moncadas
,
Toni Martir
4
1/21/25
Text format
Thank you for the answer Toni El dia divendres, 17 de gener del 2025 a les 22:03:32 UTC+1, toni....@
unread,
Text format
Thank you for the answer Toni El dia divendres, 17 de gener del 2025 a les 22:03:32 UTC+1, toni....@
1/21/25
Juan Manuel De Dios
12/29/24
Help Report.
To view the report directly maximized. What command should be put in ?? thanks
unread,
Help Report.
To view the report directly maximized. What command should be put in ?? thanks
12/29/24
Edison Ramirez
11/15/24
Problema con la codificación de caracteres especiales al generar PDFs con printreptopdf en Ubuntu
Hola, Estoy intentando generar un PDF utilizando la librería printreptopdf desde un sistema Ubuntu.
unread,
Problema con la codificación de caracteres especiales al generar PDFs con printreptopdf en Ubuntu
Hola, Estoy intentando generar un PDF utilizando la librería printreptopdf desde un sistema Ubuntu.
11/15/24
Juan Manuel De Dios
10/28/24
Hola
Pregunta rapida... como se hace para visualizar el reporte directamente maximizado.... es que siempre
unread,
Hola
Pregunta rapida... como se hace para visualizar el reporte directamente maximizado.... es que siempre
10/28/24
Ivan Lelli
,
juan Santamaria
3
9/6/24
reportman.ocx vb.NET
Thanks for the reply, these are the returned messages: Il giorno giovedì 5 settembre 2024 alle 18:30:
unread,
reportman.ocx vb.NET
Thanks for the reply, these are the returned messages: Il giorno giovedì 5 settembre 2024 alle 18:30:
9/6/24
Eton Neves
8/29/24
NumtoText fucntion
when i use numtotext, the word 18 is spelled eightten, I think it should be eighteen. the work around
unread,
NumtoText fucntion
when i use numtotext, the word 18 is spelled eightten, I think it should be eighteen. the work around
8/29/24
Eton Neves
,
Daniel Georgi
2
8/20/24
When the TRPExpression (textbox) is long and the mutlipage or wordwrap is enabled. the last line will be broken and spanned to the next line.
Hello, I can confirm this Bug. Thanks neve...@gmail.com schrieb am Montag, 19. August 2024 um 12:53:
unread,
When the TRPExpression (textbox) is long and the mutlipage or wordwrap is enabled. the last line will be broken and spanned to the next line.
Hello, I can confirm this Bug. Thanks neve...@gmail.com schrieb am Montag, 19. August 2024 um 12:53:
8/20/24
Daniel Georgi
,
Cesar Vargas
3
8/18/24
Save or convert PDFs in PDF/A-3 format with XML attachment
Thank you for your efforts. I have also written an email to Toni asking for paid support or a quote
unread,
Save or convert PDFs in PDF/A-3 format with XML attachment
Thank you for your efforts. I have also written an email to Toni asking for paid support or a quote
8/18/24
FredV
2
8/5/24
Launching untranslated version
Found a solution after further searches. Instead of changing the OS language or region, change the
unread,
Launching untranslated version
Found a solution after further searches. Instead of changing the OS language or region, change the
8/5/24
Germán Iurato
6/18/24
Using Report Manager components in Delphi 11
Hi, I downloaded last version of Delphi components and it includes packages upto Delphi 10.2. How can
unread,
Using Report Manager components in Delphi 11
Hi, I downloaded last version of Delphi components and it includes packages upto Delphi 10.2. How can
6/18/24
Carlos Díaz
6/7/24
Codificar string en CODE64
Hola! Vi que hay una función DECODE64 que decodifica una string codificada en la string original. No
unread,
Codificar string en CODE64
Hola! Vi que hay una función DECODE64 que decodifica una string codificada en la string original. No
6/7/24
Flavia Vanesa Molle
,
Bismarck Sierra Ibarra
2
6/5/24
totales agrupados
Puedes revisar este link, tal vez te sirva: https://reportman.sourceforge.io/doc/groupheader.html
unread,
totales agrupados
Puedes revisar este link, tal vez te sirva: https://reportman.sourceforge.io/doc/groupheader.html
6/5/24
Jairo Lopez
5/10/24
Error al conectar a BD MSSQL en version 3.4.15
Buen dia, He instalado la version 3.4.15 y deso conectarme a base de datos MSSQL, y genera el
unread,
Error al conectar a BD MSSQL en version 3.4.15
Buen dia, He instalado la version 3.4.15 y deso conectarme a base de datos MSSQL, y genera el
5/10/24
Jesús Ramirez
2/14/24
no puedo imprimir o pre visualizar hojas de sgtaller en report manager podrian orientarme?
al intentar pre visualizar una hoja o querer enviar a impresion no me permite
unread,
no puedo imprimir o pre visualizar hojas de sgtaller en report manager podrian orientarme?
al intentar pre visualizar una hoja o querer enviar a impresion no me permite
2/14/24
juan Santamaria
11/23/23
¿Como conectar Report Manager 3.4.15 con Firebird version 4.0.3 o 4.0.4?
Buen dia a todos Alguien podria ayudar con el tema de conectar un reporte desde el diseñador de
unread,
¿Como conectar Report Manager 3.4.15 con Firebird version 4.0.3 o 4.0.4?
Buen dia a todos Alguien podria ayudar con el tema de conectar un reporte desde el diseñador de
11/23/23
Mauro Ziliani
11/1/23
Debugging ReportManX OCX.
Hi all. I upgrade my software from reportmanx 2.9 32bit to 3.4.15 64bit for Windows 10. The report
unread,
Debugging ReportManX OCX.
Hi all. I upgrade my software from reportmanx 2.9 32bit to 3.4.15 64bit for Windows 10. The report
11/1/23