Building report is taking too much time

Prasanth Perli

Nov 3, 2022, 7:11:32 AM11/3/22
to reportlab-users
Hi,

I am trying to build a PDF report with around 3000 items in an object used to create multiple tables. The data is being processed quickly, but it's taking too long to build the report.

I am also making requests to two sources for images.

I am adding the screenshot of logs containing the response time for each request or process.

As you can see, each process is finished in milliseconds, but it took around 20 minutes to build the report. I started generating the report at 10:43 and the report got generated around 11:05

Screenshot from 2022-11-03 16-36-49.pngScreenshot from 2022-11-03 16-36-59.png
Can anyone help me how to increase the speed of building the report?