how to fill a table with empty space

Simone Dalmasso

Aug 23, 2022, 9:56:03 AM8/23/22
to reportlab-users
Dear group,

I have a platypus that includes a Table which can contain an arbitrary number of rows with an arbitrary height each. At the end of the Table there must be a final statement.

I'd like to fill up any empty space of the table so that the last row goes to the end of the page.

I tried to calculate the free space in the first table then with some math I'm able to add empty rows. This works kind of fine for the first page (even if the math is never really precise) but cannot handle the case if the table continues to another page.
I also tried to use UseUpSpace but it doesn't work in a table and anyway does not account for the final elements of the page.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks