Agenda for RSNA Reporting Committee lunch meeting

Curt

Nov 26, 2010, 4:56:16 PM11/26/10
to Reporting Committee
RSNA Reporting Committee members:

Below is an agenda for our lunch meeting on Monday in Chicago. Chuck
and I look forward to seeing you there!

Curt

RSNA Reporting Committee Lunch
Monday, November 29th, 2010
McCormick Place, Room E251
12:00pm – 1:00pm

I. Introduction

II. IHE proposal: status and strategy

III. NIBIB/RadLex supplement: status report

IV. Template schema (“meta-template”): technical details, future
considerations

V. Template development: progress report

VI. Translation of ACR standards into reporting templates
A. Indications
B. Required report content

VII. Strategic Planning
A. Vendor engagement
B. Publicity / member awareness
C. Research projects: quality improvement, data
mining, etc.
D. Integration with pathology and other
disciplines
E. Integration with appropriateness criteria
(esp. ACR-AC)
F. Standards efforts: IHE, DICOM (WG 8), HL7

John Carrino

Nov 26, 2010, 6:35:16 PM11/26/10
to reporting...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I will not be there this year - JAC

Nov 29, 2010, 7:53:44 AM11/29/10
to reporting...@googlegroups.com
Curt,

Thank you for the reminder.  I have a conflict, and  will miss this meeting.

David

Professor of Radiology

Chief of Clinical Informatics MSMC
Director of Radiology Information Systems
Pulmonary Radiology

The Mount Sinai Medical Center (MSMC)