Reporting Committee Meeting - February 29th

Joan McMillen

Jan 4, 2012, 1:48:21 PM1/4/12
to kodo...@tmriusa.com, lprev...@partners.org, Ken Wang (kcwang@gmail.com), par...@gmail.com, perryh...@gmail.com, Yi Hong, gcam...@mcw.edu, reporting...@googlegroups.com, james...@va.gov, james...@ucsd.edu, james...@gmail.com, rare...@rsna.org, vr...@rsna.org, vija...@jefferson.edu, Harry....@med.ge.com, Chris Sistrom
The final date for the Reporting Committee has been set. We will meet at RSNA Headquarters on Wednesday, 2/29. Most participants will want to arrive on Tuesday, February 28th since we will be beginning at 8:30am on Wednesday, Feb. 29th. The meeting will conclude at approximately 4:00pm on the 29th. Please schedule your return trip accordingly. We will send an agenda out closer to the meeting. We will also be sending webex information for the meeting for those not able to attend in person at a later date.

HOTEL - If you plan to attend the meeting in person, please provide me with your arrival date and departure date and I will book your hotel room at the Marriott Residence Inn (in RSNA's back parking lot and walking distance to our office). I will need your information no later than February 3rd.

AIRFARE - We prefer that you use our travel agent, Gant Travel. In doing so, this avoids you having to submit for travel reimbursement. If you already have a travel account for us, please visit the website below to book your travel. If you need for me to create a travel profile for you, please provide the following information and once the account is created I will notify you and travel can be booked by you as well.

https://www.resx.com/login.aspx?FROMHTTP=1&WM=RESXPRODK
Company: rsna
Member ID: first initial and last name - no spaces (ie. Jmcmillen)
Password: rsna

Information needed to create a travel profile
1. Name as it appears on your ID
2. Gender
2. Contact address/email
3. Home/Cell phone
4. Date of Birth – a TSA requirement

Joan McMillen
Senior Manager - Informatics
Informatics Department
jmcm...@rsna.org
630-368-3777 – Direct Line
630-571-7837 - Fax

[http://www.rsna.org/images/rsna_mainlogo2.jpg]<http://rsna.org>
Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd Suite 200
Oak Brook Il 60523-2251

RSNA 2012 Annual Meeting<http://www.rsna.org/AnnualMeeting>
November 25 – November 30
McCormick Place, Chicago

Perry Horwich

Jan 4, 2012, 3:30:18 PM1/4/12
to reporting...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joan,

1.      Name as it appears on your ID: Perry Horwich
2.      Gender: Male
2.      Contact address/email:

perryh...@gmail.com

Perry Horwich, M.D.
The Guthrie Clinic
Dept of Radiology
1 Guthrie Square
Sayre, PA  18840

3.      Home/Cell phone: 607-873-7390
4.      Date of Birth – a TSA requirement: 2/11/1965

Thanks!

Perry Horwich

Joan McMillen

Jan 17, 2012, 11:42:18 AM1/17/12
to reporting...@googlegroups.com, kodo...@tmriusa.com, lprev...@partners.org, Ken Wang (kcwang@gmail.com), par...@gmail.com, perryh...@gmail.com, Yi Hong, gcam...@mcw.edu, james...@va.gov, james...@ucsd.edu, james...@gmail.com, rare...@rsna.org, vr...@rsna.org, vija...@jefferson.edu, Harry....@med.ge.com
Please remember to email me if you plan to attend the Reporting Committee face to face meeting so that I can reserve a hotel room for you. In your email, please verify your attendance, and your arrival and departure days. Thank you!

Joan McMillen

REPORTING COMMITTEE MEETING INFORMATION

Daniel Rubin

Jan 17, 2012, 12:02:33 PM1/17/12
to reporting...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I won't be attending in person, but calling in..
Thanks
DR

___________________________________
Daniel L. Rubin, MD, MS
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)
Department of Radiology | Stanford University
Richard M. Lucas Center | 1201 Welch Road, Office P285
Stanford, CA 94305-5488
Phone: 650-723-9495 | Fax: 650-723-5795
Web: http://rubin.web.stanford.edu/

Duncan, James

Jan 17, 2012, 1:03:45 PM1/17/12
to reporting...@googlegroups.com
Regret that I will not be able to attend.

JRD

James R Duncan, MD, PhD

Associate Professor of Radiology
Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Interventional Radiology Section
510 S. Kingshighway Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63110

Please remember to email me if you plan to attend the Reporting Committee face to face meeting so that I can reserve a hotel room for you. In your email, please verify your attendance, and your arrival and departure days. Thank you!

Joan McMillen

________________________________

The material in this message is private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information (PHI). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.

Khorasani, Ramin,M.D.,M.P.H.

Jan 17, 2012, 3:17:13 PM1/17/12
to reporting...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Joan, but wont be able to attend.

I did email Adam regarding RIC as well.
Best
ramin

Feb 26, 2012, 3:39:15 PM2/26/12
to reporting...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I may have missed if agenda and/or other meeting items were sent out. Best - JAC

Langlotz, Curtis

Feb 26, 2012, 4:46:36 PM2/26/12
to reporting...@googlegroups.com
John,

Chuck and I finalized the agenda last week. Joan will be sending it out
in advance of the meeting. The agenda will run from 8:30am to 4pm. We
look forward to seeing you all there!

Curt

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.