your RSNA reporting committee service

1 view

Langlotz, Curtis

Jun 14, 2011, 9:17:06 AM6/14/11
to reporting...@googlegroups.com

Dear Reporting Committee members,

As you know, we recently completed two years of intense work that resulted in the creation of over 100 consensus radiology report templates.  Thank you for all of your help with that valuable effort.  As that phase of our work winds down, Chuck and I are focusing the energies of the main reporting committee on improving the clinical utility of the templates and on the technical standards that encourage vendor adoption (e.g., DICOM, HL7, and IHE) of the templates.   As we seek your input on those issues, we have noticed a fall-off in attendance on the last couple of committee teleconferences.

To assure that the committee remains productive over the next year, we need your help with occasional reviews of documents and web sites, as well as attendance at quarterly teleconferences, the next to be held in late summer.   If the committee’s work no longer fits with your schedule or interests, we would like to offer other RSNA members the opportunity to participate.  Consequently, at your earliest convenience, please send an email to me (lang...@uphs.upenn.edu) indicating whether you would like to continue to serve as a member of the RSNA Reporting Committee.

Thank you,

Curt Langlotz

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.