RE: Invitation to Attend the Structured Reporting Committee Breakfast Meeting at RSNA 2012

Joan McMillen

Nov 25, 2012, 2:09:24 PM11/25/12
to Nichole Drye Mayo, paras....@jefferson.edu, lprev...@partners.org, Jihon...@mdanderson.org, janbo...@telenet.be, perryh...@gmail.com, tmor...@gmail.com, structure...@rsna.org, repo...@rsna.org, reporting...@googlegroups.com

Attached is the agenda for the Tuesday morning Reporting Breakfast taking place at 7:00am in Room E262.  Thank you!

Joan

Nov 25, 2012, 2:18:22 PM11/25/12
to <reporting-committee@googlegroups.com>
I believe I am rotating off this committee-Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this meeting.
best
ramin
On Nov 25, 2012, at 2:09 PM, Joan McMillen <jmcm...@rsna.org<mailto:jmcm...@rsna.org>>
wrote:

Attached is the agenda for the Tuesday morning Reporting Breakfast taking place at 7:00am in Room E262. Thank you!

Joan

As new 2012-2013 committee members of the Structured Reporting Committee, you are invited to attend the breakfast meeting on Tuesday, November 27, 7:00am – 8:15am CT, in room E262 at McCormick Place. Please let me know if you will attend and if you have any special dietary requirements.

Thank you.

Nichole

Nichole Drye-Mayo
Administrative Assistant