Web app developer job at UNC J-School

Ryan Thornburg

Jan 4, 2012, 4:29:28 PM1/4/12
to report...@googlegroups.com
Details, including salary range, are available here: https://itsapps.unc.edu/RAMS4/directDetails.do?reqId=2502281

Cole Gillespie

Jan 6, 2012, 1:16:08 AM1/6/12
to Reporters' Lab Forum
The news space is very exciting these days. Do you know what kind of
projects this particular job would be working with? It seems like i
see more and more of these jobs pop up every day. NTY, Chicago
Tribune, Boston Globe, the list goes on and on.

If you have a web maker mentality the possibilities are limitless.
These are Interesting times in the journalistic realm of digital,
social and media. I am eager to get in behind the scenes and try to
take hold of what really is going on back there. Things are changing
very fast.

I hope that trend continues. I will be watching it from Deutschland.