Use of the Gerrit name in products?

Han-Wen Nienhuys

Jul 19, 2021, 11:52:19 AM7/19/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi folks,

I know of some companies (eg. GerritForge) and products (eg. GerritHub) that use Gerrit in their name. Does anyone know of any others?

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - Google Munich
I work 80%. Don't expect answers from me on Fridays.

Google Germany GmbH, Erika-Mann-Strasse 33, 80636 Munich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg

Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado

Luca Milanesio

Jul 19, 2021, 1:30:30 PM7/19/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Luca Milanesio, Han-Wen Nienhuys
I believe WANDisco has a commercial product with Gerrit inside [1].
The full product name I believe is “WANDISCO FUSION (R) GERRIT MULTISITE”.

doug.r...@wandisco.com

Jul 19, 2021, 3:31:38 PM7/19/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Han-Wen:

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 11:52:19 AM UTC-4 han...@google.com wrote:
I know of some companies (eg. GerritForge) and products (eg. GerritHub) that use Gerrit in their name. Does anyone know of any others?

See our product's page [1] and scroll down to find a description of the "Gerrit MultiSite" product.
The current product manual is here [2] and is based on Gerrit 2.16.27.

Cheers.

Doug

Luca Milanesio

Jul 19, 2021, 3:40:28 PM7/19/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Luca Milanesio, doug.r...@wandisco.com

On 19 Jul 2021, at 20:31, 'doug.r...@wandisco.com' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Han-Wen:

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 11:52:19 AM UTC-4 han...@google.com wrote:
I know of some companies (eg. GerritForge) and products (eg. GerritHub) that use Gerrit in their name. Does anyone know of any others?

See our product's page [1] and scroll down to find a description of the "Gerrit MultiSite" product.
The current product manual is here [2] and is based on Gerrit 2.16.27.

In [2] the product name is GerritMS, can you confirm?

Luca.

Cheers.

Doug

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - Google Munich
I work 80%. Don't expect answers from me on Fridays.
--
Google Germany GmbH, Erika-Mann-Strasse 33, 80636 Munich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado

https://www2.wandisco.com/ldm-trial?utm_medium=email&utm_source=email+signature&utm_campaign=ldm+trial+banner

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED

If this message was misdirected, WANdisco, Inc. and its subsidiaries, ("WANdisco") does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone. Any distribution, use or copying of this email or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. The views and opinions expressed in this email message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of WANdisco, unless the author is authorized by WANdisco to express such views or opinions on its behalf. All email sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by WANdisco. Although WANdisco operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being passed.

Doug Robinson

Jul 19, 2021, 4:46:25 PM7/19/21
to Luca Milanesio, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Luca:

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 3:40 PM Luca Milanesio <luca.mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 19 Jul 2021, at 20:31, 'doug.r...@wandisco.com' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Han-Wen:

On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 11:52:19 AM UTC-4 han...@google.com wrote:
I know of some companies (eg. GerritForge) and products (eg. GerritHub) that use Gerrit in their name. Does anyone know of any others?

See our product's page [1] and scroll down to find a description of the "Gerrit MultiSite" product.
The current product manual is here [2] and is based on Gerrit 2.16.27.

In [2] the product name is GerritMS, can you confirm?

The full name of the product is "Gerrit MultiSite".  The shortened/abbreviated name is "GerritMS".

Cheers.

Doug

--
[...]

DOUGLAS B ROBINSON SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER