Getting Error 500 (Server Error): Internal server error

Chaitanya

Jun 25, 2024, 2:10:33 AM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hello Team,

I am getting the Internal server error when i try to generate http password in gerrit server.

Please find the attached snapshot for your reference. Can you please help me to resolve this issue?

An error occurred
Error 500 (Server Error): Internal server error Endpoint: /accounts/self/password.http

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Chaitanya..

Error_Snap.PNG

Matthias Sohn

Jun 25, 2024, 3:00:59 AM (8 days ago) Jun 25
to Chaitanya, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Did you check the server logs of your Gerrit server ?
Which version are you using ?

Regards,
Chaitanya..