gerrit-review.googlesource.com: why is the status listed twice?

38 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

lucamilanesio

no leída,
13 ene 2022, 4:59:58 p.m.13/1/22
para Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi folks,
am I blind or the status column is mentioned twice in the user's preferences?

Change Table Columns:
ColumnVisible:
Number
Subject
Status <<<
Owner
Reviewers
Repo
Branch
Updated
Size
Status <<<

BTW, my status column disappeared in the changes list :-( and I cannot visualise anymore which changes are merged / open / abandoned.

Luca

Luca Milanesio

no leída,
13 ene 2022, 5:25:09 p.m.13/1/22
para Repo and Gerrit Discussion,Luca Milanesio
I believe I know what happened:
- a new “multi-functional” status has been introduced, which displays what the “old status” showed (merged/open/abandoned) but also the submit requirement status.
- the old status is not shown in the GUI anymore, even though remains in the list

By enabling the “multi-functional” status, I can now see if a change is merged, or opened, or abandoned.

Luca.

Luca

Matthias Sohn

no leída,
13 ene 2022, 5:27:41 p.m.13/1/22
para lucamilanesio,Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 11:00 PM lucamilanesio <luca.mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi folks,
am I blind or the status column is mentioned twice in the user's preferences?

Change Table Columns:
ColumnVisible:
Number
Subject
Status <<<
Owner
Reviewers
Repo
Branch
Updated
Size
Status <<<

I can also see this duplicate status column in user preferences

BTW, my status column disappeared in the changes list :-( and I cannot visualise anymore which changes are merged / open / abandoned.

I can't reproduce this or I look at a different page than you

Milutin Kristofic

no leída,
14 ene 2022, 8:45:43 a.m.14/1/22
para Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,
thanks for reporting this. There are 2 statuses for old and new submit requirements. I will make a change to show only one in settings when experiment is on.

In new submit requirements `status column`  is on the right now. https://imgur.com/a/P92bPSH

Milutin
Responder a todos
Responder al autor