OWNERS plugin disappeared from gerrit-ci.gerritforge.com

Doug Luedtke

Jun 18, 2024, 12:49:49 PMJun 18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hello,

I'm wanting to download the jar files for the Owners plugin. Version 3.8 specifically. I'm not finding it for master or any other versions on https://gerrit-ci.gerritforge.com/plugin-manager/. I only find the code-owners plugin listed. Was the owners plugin removed from the builds site?

Luca Milanesio

Jun 18, 2024, 4:38:59 PMJun 18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Luca Milanesio

On 18 Jun 2024, at 17:49, Doug Luedtke <douglas...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'm wanting to download the jar files for the Owners plugin.

Version 3.8 specifically. I'm not finding it for master or any other versions on https://gerrit-ci.gerritforge.com/plugin-manager/. I only find the code-owners plugin listed.

That’s an issue with the JS scripting I believe, what you see is a “slim” version of the Gerrit plugin manager, deployed on the GerritForge’s CI site.
Because the owners plugin has multiple artifacts, something isn’t working in the JS code: I need to look into it.

Was the owners plugin removed from the builds site?

No, but the access was restricted as a consequence of a serious Jenkins security issue, see the announcement at [1].

Hope this clarifies.

Doug Luedtke

Jun 19, 2024, 3:20:50 PM (13 days ago) Jun 19
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Thank you!

Ladyofthe Maple

Jul 1, 2024, 11:30:02 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
When will the OWNERS plugin be back and available in the GUI?

Luca Milanesio

Jul 1, 2024, 5:49:53 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Luca Milanesio, Ladyofthe Maple

On 1 Jul 2024, at 16:30, Ladyofthe Maple <dianem...@gmail.com> wrote:

When will the OWNERS plugin be back and available in the GUI?

The more cooperation and help we get, the faster the owner will appear back in the plugin-manager GUI :-)
Your help in fixing it would be highly appreciated, in good spirit of open-source and contribution.

The code to fix for supporting it is:

Thanks for your help.

Luca.

Paladox

Jul 2, 2024, 6:39:40 PM (6 hours ago) Jul 2
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
This is now fixed.