İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Edwin Kempin

okunmadı,
18 Kas 2021 02:56:3118.11.2021
alıcı Dr. Ole Hansen, Repo and Gerrit Discussion

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 11:20 AM Dr. Ole Hansen <ole.h...@jutlandia.de> wrote:
Hi Mr. Kempin,

I am installing gerrit in Azure Cloud, where we use
email adress as username.

The download commnd shows then Clone messages in Gerrit Interface like

https://ole.h...@externe.dfs.de@gerrit-staging.dfs.de/a/cloud.dcc.dfs.de

This looks like a bug to me, you may report it in the issue tracker as described at:

Since Gerrit is an open source project, there is limited support for fixing bugs (see https://www.gerritcodereview.com/support.html#response-time-and-slo) hence you may want to attempt fixing this yourself and contribute a fix to the Gerrit project (requires signing a CLA: https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/Documentation/3.4.1/dev-cla.html).

It would be easier, if one of the following messages were shown:

https://ole.hansen%40extern...@gerrit-staging.dfs.de/a/cloud.dcc.dfs.de

I agree that this is what it should show.

I think this would need to be fixed here:

Adding the mailing list, so others can chime in.

or

https://gerrit-staging.dfs.de/a/cloud.dcc.dfs.de

Unfortunately there are no way to configure as far as I can see.

Best Wishes
Ole Hansen

Edwin Kempin

okunmadı,
14 Oca 2022 02:41:3714.01.2022
alıcı Dr. Ole Hansen, Repo and Gerrit Discussion, barbar...@dfs.de
On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 10:27 AM Dr. Ole Hansen <ole.h...@jutlandia.de> wrote:
Hi Mr. Kempin,

I mailed you a while ago adressing the problem listed blow.

I also posted a chnage request discarding this problem.
What's the link to the change?

I wonder if you and the gerrit community is planning any "fixes"
of this problem - for instance introduction of a configuration parameter
which could solve the problem.
I think I answered this here:

Best wishes
Ole Hansen