[SURVEY] Elasticsearch use in Gerrit

Marco Miller

Apr 27, 2020, 9:34:16 AM4/27/20
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi everyone!

Is your organization using or planning to use Elasticsearch in Gerrit this year?
If so, please let us maintainers know about which version(s) exactly.
And if not, please tell us why as relevant.

-How: by means of simply responding to this short survey [0] linked below.
The survey has a few more references [1+] to help you fill it out if need be.

This is so that we can simplify the extent of Elasticsearch versions supported over time.
Thank you for helping this out :)

Marco Miller

May 21, 2020, 8:48:06 AM5/21/20
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
We are close to only one week left to respond below, if you want to and haven't done so yet.
Thanks again everyone and for the responses so far.
/Marco