which database table or local file stored the commit?link info ?

陈翰林

Jan 11, 2022, 3:39:20 AM1/11/22
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
for example ,a request like below:

so,where is the source about this request?
because my change has an 500 error on webui
error log show:
com.google.gerrit.httpd.restapi/RestApiServlet: Error in GET /changes/1/revisions/3002..../commit?links
gerrit org.eclipse.jgit.errors.missingobjectexception: missing unknown 3002...

i don't know how to check out the problem about this request

Matthias Sohn

Jan 11, 2022, 7:50:07 AM1/11/22
to 陈翰林, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 9:39 AM '陈翰林' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
for example ,a request like below:

so,where is the source about this request?
because my change has an 500 error on webui
error log show:
com.google.gerrit.httpd.restapi/RestApiServlet: Error in GET /changes/1/revisions/3002..../commit?links
gerrit org.eclipse.jgit.errors.missingobjectexception: missing unknown 3002...

This means jgit looks for an object which it can't find in some repository.
Check the error_log for more details.
Check if the affected repository is consistent by running

$ git fsck --full

on the bare repository in the gerrit server's site.

If that doesn't raise fatal errors it may be a transient issue.
In that case you can try to restart the server and see if that helps.

Which gerrit version do you run ?

-Matthias

i don't know how to check out the problem about this request

陈翰林

Jan 11, 2022, 8:10:15 PM1/11/22
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
the old version 2.14.6
i execute the command ,no error but some dangling commits,so is any problem?