Presentations for 2019 user summits in Gothenburg/Sunnyvale

Edwin Kempin

Sep 7, 2021, 9:37:59 AM9/7/21
to Luca Milanesio, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Luca,

Do you have links to the presentations that were done at the 2019 user summits in Gothenburg/Sunnyvale? I only found the summaries [1] and [2], but there are hardly any links to the presentations. I only found the presentations for OSSUM with Gerrit, Revert submission and Gerrit metrics and dashboards in [2]. Do you have any more?

Thanks Edwin

Luca Milanesio

Sep 7, 2021, 2:16:33 PM9/7/21
to Edwin Kempin, Luca Milanesio, Repo and Gerrit Discussion

On 7 Sep 2021, at 14:37, Edwin Kempin <eke...@google.com> wrote:

Hi Luca,

Do you have links to the presentations that were done at the 2019 user summits in Gothenburg/Sunnyvale? I only found the summaries [1] and [2], but there are hardly any links to the presentations. I only found the presentations for OSSUM with Gerrit, Revert submission and Gerrit metrics and dashboards in [2]. Do you have any more?

I have all the GerritForge's presentations, will check and link the ones that are missing.
All other people that participated can link theirs also from the summit homepage at [3].

We can also publish more videos, assuming I manage to get the GDPR ack from *all* the people in the recording.
(Lessons learned: for the next hackathon / summit we request a GDPR form to sign upfront :-) )

Luca.

Edwin Kempin

Sep 8, 2021, 10:49:53 AM9/8/21
On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 8:16 PM Luca Milanesio <luca.mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 7 Sep 2021, at 14:37, Edwin Kempin <eke...@google.com> wrote:

Hi Luca,

Do you have links to the presentations that were done at the 2019 user summits in Gothenburg/Sunnyvale? I only found the summaries [1] and [2], but there are hardly any links to the presentations. I only found the presentations for OSSUM with Gerrit, Revert submission and Gerrit metrics and dashboards in [2]. Do you have any more?

I have all the GerritForge's presentations, will check and link the ones that are missing.
All other people that participated can link theirs also from the summit homepage at [3].
Ah right, I forgot that we have this homepage.
I can find many more slide decks there, thanks :)

We can also publish more videos, assuming I manage to get the GDPR ack from *all* the people in the recording.
(Lessons learned: for the next hackathon / summit we request a GDPR form to sign upfront :-) )
That would be great too. Let us know if anything gets published :)