Nominating Patrick Hiesel as Gerrit Maintainer

Edwin Kempin

Aug 30, 2017, 12:52:50 PM8/30/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

I'd like to nominate Patrick Hiesel as maintainer for Gerrit.
Patrick is with Gerrit for almost 1,5 years now. He contributed over 150 merged changes [1], including significant features such a email ingestion, improved reviewer suggestion and a new URL scheme that allows load balancers to shard requests based on the project.

Patrick is actively reviewing changes and provides valuable feedback to change owners.
Also Patrick was driving the 2.14 release, a task that is normally only done by the Gerrit maintainers.

Edwin

Luca Milanesio

Aug 30, 2017, 12:54:27 PM8/30/17
to Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
+1 from me :-) Good Job Patrick. I love the review-by-email feature !!

Edwin Kempin

Aug 30, 2017, 12:54:44 PM8/30/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, gerritcoderevi...@googlegroups.com

Wyatt Allen

Aug 30, 2017, 12:56:57 PM8/30/17
to Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion, gerritcoderevi...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me for sure!

Hugo Arès

Aug 30, 2017, 1:00:30 PM8/30/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, eke...@google.com, gerritcoderevi...@googlegroups.com
+1

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 12:56:57 PM UTC-4, Wyatt Allen wrote:
+1 from me for sure!
On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 9:53 AM, 'Edwin Kempin' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 6:52 PM, Edwin Kempin <eke...@google.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to nominate Patrick Hiesel as maintainer for Gerrit.
Patrick is with Gerrit for almost 1,5 years now. He contributed over 150 merged changes [1], including significant features such a email ingestion, improved reviewer suggestion and a new URL scheme that allows load balancers to shard requests based on the project.

Patrick is actively reviewing changes and provides valuable feedback to change owners.
Also Patrick was driving the 2.14 release, a task that is normally only done by the Gerrit maintainers.

Edwin

Martin Fick

Aug 30, 2017, 1:04:40 PM8/30/17
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com, Edwin Kempin, gerritcoderevi...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 06:53:58 PM 'Edwin Kempin' via
+1

-Martin

--
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code
Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

Dave Borowitz

Aug 30, 2017, 1:35:10 PM8/30/17
to gerritcodereview-maintainers, repo-discuss, Edwin Kempin
+1

--

---

Shawn Pearce

Aug 30, 2017, 1:55:48 PM8/30/17
to gerritcoderevi...@googlegroups.com, repo-discuss, Edwin Kempin
+1. Patrick knows the code very well, gives good reviews, and has written several important features.

+1

דוד אוסטרובסקי

Matthias Sohn

Aug 30, 2017, 5:34:26 PM8/30/17
to Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
+1

Saša Živkov

Aug 30, 2017, 5:39:29 PM8/30/17
to Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
+1

David Pursehouse

Aug 30, 2017, 9:45:17 PM8/30/17
to Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
+1

Edwin Kempin

Aug 31, 2017, 1:38:12 AM8/31/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, gerritcoderevi...@googlegroups.com, Patrick Hiesel
Thanks a lot for all your voting!
Welcome Patrick, you are a Gerrit Maintainer now!

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 3:45 AM, David Pursehouse <david.pu...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 1:52 AM 'Edwin Kempin' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to nominate Patrick Hiesel as maintainer for Gerrit.
Patrick is with Gerrit for almost 1,5 years now. He contributed over 150 merged changes [1], including significant features such a email ingestion, improved reviewer suggestion and a new URL scheme that allows load balancers to shard requests based on the project.

Patrick is actively reviewing changes and provides valuable feedback to change owners.
Also Patrick was driving the 2.14 release, a task that is normally only done by the Gerrit maintainers.

Edwin

Patrick Hiesel

Aug 31, 2017, 2:42:16 AM8/31/17
to Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion, gerritcoderevi...@googlegroups.com
Wohoooo, thank you all very much. I certainly consider it a great honor!

It is a pleasure to work with you all! Looking forward to many more exciting features in Gerrit :)

Sven Selberg

Aug 31, 2017, 3:57:17 AM8/31/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, eke...@google.com, gerritcoderevi...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!