Gerrit Submit Whole Topic Event

janki panwala

May 8, 2024, 6:06:52 PMMay 8
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hello Team,

I have a query related to Submit Whole Topic Event. Is it possible to capture "Submit Whole Topic" click event in Gerrit's Java based Plugin ?

Regards,
Janki

devashree naseri

Jun 4, 2024, 1:20:29 AMJun 4
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi All,

I have similar issue, I want to submit whole topic as event. but currently unable to handle Submit Whole Topic event in Gerrits Java plugin.
Please can anyone help or suggest some solutions?

ishan badgainya

Jul 16, 2024, 2:33:49 PM (6 days ago) Jul 16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

If the submitWholeTopic config is enabled in gerrit.config and we submit any one of the changes in that topic, then the whole topic gets merged.

Snippet from the above link:
Changes that will also be submitted:
1. All changes of the same topic if change.submitWholeTopic configuration is set to true.
2. All dependent changes.
3. The closure of the above (e.g if a dependent change has a topic, all changes of that topic will also be submitted).

Maybe this might help?

Thanks,
Ishan.