Gerrit Integration with Github Enterprise

Alex Cameron

Jul 9, 2021, 2:57:54 AM7/9/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I am trying to find a tutorial / guide on how to integrate Github Enterprise with Gerrit and haven't had much luck finding out how. Could anyone provide a link on how I can do this?

Luca Milanesio

Jul 9, 2021, 4:29:41 AM7/9/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Luca Milanesio

> On 8 Jul 2021, at 18:54, Alex Cameron <alex8c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am trying to find a tutorial / guide on how to integrate Github Enterprise with Gerrit and haven't had much luck finding out how. Could anyone provide a link on how I can do this?

What is that you are willing to integrate?
- repos import?
- replication?
- PR?
- auth?
- security?
- groups?

Luca.

Bruno Moraes BVA Consultoria

Aug 9, 2021, 3:28:24 AM8/9/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi guys,
We are looking for to use Gerrit as Code Reviewer for our Github Organization.
I am really looking for a good tutorial, if you guys have something, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Bruno Moraes BVA Consultoria

Aug 9, 2021, 3:28:34 AM8/9/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hey friend did you find something?
I was able to install gerrit but didn't found any good tutorial regarding GitHub integration. We really looking forward to use as Code Review keeping Github as repo.

Really appreciate if you can share with me if you get something...

Bruno Moraes BVA Consultoria

Aug 10, 2021, 9:07:19 PM8/10/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion

Now I was able to use oauth for Git but not able to replicate Organization repos?

I think its something missing regarding Scope... Could you guys have an tip?

Thanks
Bruno Moraes