New adventures

Gal Paikin

Jan 5, 2022, 5:27:54 AM1/5/22
to Gal Paikin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
HI all,

I've chosen to pursue new adventures outside of Google, hence I will be retiring from my position as a Gerrit maintainer.

Since I joined 2.5 years ago I've had many experiences here, and it was an awesome part of my life working with all of you, especially when I met many of you in Sunnyvale 2019 :-)

I'm going to Meta to pursue some of my passions about cryptocurrencies.

I'm sharing my personal details, please keep in touch :) (at least in Linkedin)
If you're ever in Israel, feel free to ping me and we can have a coffee!

Personal email: paik...@gmail.com
Linkedin: here.
Facebook: here.

Sven Selberg

Jan 5, 2022, 6:19:24 AM1/5/22
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 11:27:54 AM UTC+1 pai...@google.com wrote:
HI all,

I've chosen to pursue new adventures outside of Google, hence I will be retiring from my position as a Gerrit maintainer.

Thanks for all the great contributions and good luck on your new adventure!

/Sven

Luca Milanesio

Jan 5, 2022, 1:36:18 PM1/5/22
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Luca Milanesio

On 5 Jan 2022, at 10:27, 'Gal Paikin' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

HI all,

I've chosen to pursue new adventures outside of Google, hence I will be retiring from my position as a Gerrit maintainer.

Since I joined 2.5 years ago I've had many experiences here, and it was an awesome part of my life working with all of you, especially when I met many of you in Sunnyvale 2019 :-)

Oh yes, I recall that Hackathon & Summit together, it was really cool to meet face-to-face !

I'm going to Meta to pursue some of my passions about cryptocurrencies.

All the best for your new endeavours, we’ll be missing you ;-(

I'm sharing my personal details, please keep in touch :) (at least in Linkedin)
If you're ever in Israel, feel free to ping me and we can have a coffee!

Personal email: paik...@gmail.com
Linkedin: here.
Facebook: here.

+1

See my “Gerrit Analytics” thanks with the *wave* of your contributions in the past 3 years:

*THANKS AGAIN* !!!

Luca.

Nasser Grainawi

Jan 5, 2022, 3:20:52 PM1/5/22
to Gal Paikin, Gal Paikin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion

On Jan 5, 2022, at 3:27 AM, 'Gal Paikin' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

HI all,

I've chosen to pursue new adventures outside of Google, hence I will be retiring from my position as a Gerrit maintainer.

Thanks for all your contributions Gal! Enjoy the new adventure :)

Since I joined 2.5 years ago I've had many experiences here, and it was an awesome part of my life working with all of you, especially when I met many of you in Sunnyvale 2019 :-)

I'm going to Meta to pursue some of my passions about cryptocurrencies.

I'm sharing my personal details, please keep in touch :) (at least in Linkedin)
If you're ever in Israel, feel free to ping me and we can have a coffee!

Personal email: paik...@gmail.com
Linkedin: here.
Facebook: here.

Edwin Kempin

Jan 10, 2022, 7:56:12 AM1/10/22
to Nasser Grainawi, Gal Paikin, Gal Paikin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 9:20 PM Nasser Grainawi <nas...@codeaurora.org> wrote:

On Jan 5, 2022, at 3:27 AM, 'Gal Paikin' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

HI all,

I've chosen to pursue new adventures outside of Google, hence I will be retiring from my position as a Gerrit maintainer.

Thanks for all your contributions Gal! Enjoy the new adventure :)
Thank you Gal! I enjoyed working with you very much and I'll miss you for sure!
Wishing you all the best for your new endeavor!