repo sync --fetch-submodules still tries to look for non existant repos for AOSP

Kristoffer Grundström

Jun 30, 2022, 8:35:29 PM6/30/22
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I am trying to build Lineage OS 18.1 as a base for hybris-hal and as Lineage OS is based upon AOSP I can't fully sync all the AOSP related repos because some of them are either gone or the HEAD is wrong.
I could be wrong in my interpretation, but it seems like the Lineage manifest looks for something in AOSP and it doesn't exist.

For me as a normal but fairly knowledgeable user I fail to see if Lineage OS is the cause or if it's AOSP's fault.

Please help me solve this.
Sync error.log