Results of the ESC and CM election 2024

Matthias Sohn

Jun 18, 2024, 8:36:09 AMJun 18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

I'm happy to announce that Luca Milanesio and Saša Živkov have been reconfirmed as members of the Engineering Steering Committee (ESC). From Google Chris Poucet, and Patrick Hiesel will keep their seats in the ESC.
We thank Han-Wen Nienhuys for his leadership and contributions to the community, he left the Gerrit team at Google and consequently also the ESC. Chris and Patrick will jointly exercise Google's 3 votes on the ESC.

I'm very pleased that we have Daniele Sassoli as a new community manager (CM) in addition to Nasser Grainawi and I who have been reconfirmed by the election. Edwin Kempin will continue as the CM from Google.
We thank Yolanda Jasso for her contributions as a CM last year.

Congratulations to everyone elected and thank you for your commitment in supporting the Gerrit community!

If you like to learn more about the ESC and how the elections work please check out this page.

Matthias on behalf of the Gerrit community managers

Patrick Hiesel

Jun 18, 2024, 8:39:31 AMJun 18
to Matthias Sohn, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Congrats to the newly elected members - I am looking forward to (continue to) working with you!

Luca Milanesio

Jun 18, 2024, 8:50:46 AMJun 18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Luca Milanesio, Matthias Sohn, Patrick Hiesel

On 18 Jun 2024, at 13:39, 'Patrick Hiesel' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Congrats to the newly elected members - I am looking forward to (continue to) working with you!

Likewise, it is a true honour and pleasure to serve this amazing Open-Source project, over 15 years of history and counting!

Luca.

Daniele Sassoli

Jun 18, 2024, 8:56:10 AMJun 18

On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 2:36 PM Matthias Sohn <matthi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm happy to announce that Luca Milanesio and Saša Živkov have been reconfirmed as members of the Engineering Steering Committee (ESC). From Google Chris Poucet, and Patrick Hiesel will keep their seats in the ESC.
We thank Han-Wen Nienhuys for his leadership and contributions to the community, he left the Gerrit team at Google and consequently also the ESC. Chris and Patrick will jointly exercise Google's 3 votes on the ESC.

I'm very pleased that we have Daniele Sassoli as a new community manager (CM) in addition to Nasser Grainawi and I who have been reconfirmed by the election. Edwin Kempin will continue as the CM from Google.
Thanks for having me, looking forward to working with you all and serving the community as best as I can.