Issue with admin-console Plugin - Version 9d913d71a4 3.8.5-SNAPSHOT

Hamid Narimani

Jun 18, 2024, 12:13:20 PMJun 18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion

Hi Gerrit Community,

I am experiencing an issue with the admin-console plugin on my Gerrit server. When I run the command ssh gerrit-admin@<gerrit-server> admin-console ls-users, I receive the following error:

Internal server error (user admin account 1000033) during admin-console ls-users java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'java.util.List com.google.gerrit.server.query.account.InternalAccountQuery.query(com.google.gerrit.index.query.Predicate)'

Upon investigation, I noticed that the admin-console plugin is at version 3.8.5-SNAPSHOT , while my Gerrit server and other plugins are at version 3.9.5. This version mismatch seems to be causing the NoSuchMethodError.

Could you please advise on how to obtain or build the admin-console plugin version 3.9.5? Any assistance or guidance on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Paladox

Jun 18, 2024, 5:17:15 PMJun 18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Try updating the plugin and pulling in the 3.9 version. I updated which branches are built today.

Hamid Narimani

Jun 18, 2024, 6:09:49 PMJun 18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Thank you, Paladox,