New project proposal: plugins/ref-copy

Rikard Almgren

Sep 22, 2021, 9:51:49 AM9/22/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hello everyone,

We have for a long time used a very simple plugin to make it easier/faster to copy refs for use with CI systems.

It is a very small plugin that simply adds a box to the change-info to copy the ref [1], as well as a download command to copy the ref [2].

The plugin is not currently available anywhere public, but if you think this will be useful to the community we would like to move the project to gerrit-review.googlesource.com.

Proposal:
Project name: plugins/ref-copy
Project description: Small plugin to provide a ref-copy command.

What do you think?

Björn Pedersen

Sep 22, 2021, 10:55:54 AM9/22/21
Rikard Almgren schrieb am Mittwoch, 22. September 2021 um 15:51:49 UTC+2:
Hello everyone,

We have for a long time used a very simple plugin to make it easier/faster to copy refs for use with CI systems.

It is a very small plugin that simply adds a box to the change-info to copy the ref [1], as well as a download command to copy the ref [2].

The plugin is not currently available anywhere public, but if you think this will be useful to the community we would like to move the project to gerrit-review.googlesource.com.

Hi,

sounds like  something which is missing quite often. So yes, would be nice to have.

How about adding  download command part directly to the download-commands (core) plugin. And the refs link on the change screen to  core?

Björn

Sven Selberg

Sep 28, 2021, 6:11:19 AM9/28/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Thank you Rikard!

If no-one objects until then I'll create a project for this new plugin next week (W40).

/Sven

Sven Selberg

Oct 19, 2021, 2:18:34 AM10/19/21
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I have created the repository.
Unfortunately I made an oopsie and created the group after I created the repository so I need someone to approve (if possible) the access-change that sets the group plugins-ref-copy as owners:
https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/c/plugins/ref-copy/+/321355

/Sven

Edwin Kempin

Oct 19, 2021, 2:21:06 AM10/19/21
to Sven Selberg, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I approved and submitted the change.

/Sven

Sven Selberg

Sven Selberg