Welcome Nasser Grainawi as a new Gerrit maintainer

Edwin Kempin

Nov 9, 2020, 3:12:24 AM11/9/20
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Nasser Grainawi
Dear community,

It’s my pleasure to announce Nasser Grainawi as a new Gerrit maintainer. Congratulations Nasser!

Nasser has been an active member of the Gerrit community for a very long time (~10 years) and has deep knowledge about how Gerrit works inside and how to run large Gerrit installations.

Nasser is actively engaged in Gerrit discussions and helps to shape new features in Gerrit. In particular he's often giving valuable, and sometimes critical, feedback on designs, which I appreciate a lot.

Nasser has contributed a lot of code changes to the Gerrit project and its plugins and has reviewed countless changes of other contributors.

Edwin

Patrick Hiesel

Nov 9, 2020, 3:18:33 AM11/9/20
to Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Nasser Grainawi
Congratulations, Nasser!

Happy to see a long-time community contributor recognized in this way. Looking forward to more constructive discussions and maybe and in-person gathering in the future, if and when the pandemic allows!

Ben Rohlfs

Nov 9, 2020, 3:34:12 AM11/9/20
to Nasser Grainawi, Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Congrats from me, as well. Looking forward to working with you on making sure that users keep loving Gerrit. -Ben

luca.mi...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2020, 4:21:14 AM11/9/20
to Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Nasser Grainawi

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Nov 2020, at 08:12, 'Edwin Kempin' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear community,

It’s my pleasure to announce Nasser Grainawi as a new Gerrit maintainer. Congratulations Nasser!

Welcome and congrats Nasser !

Luca

Nasser Grainawi

Nov 9, 2020, 12:06:33 PM11/9/20
to Ben Rohlfs, Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Thank you everyone! This is a wonderful surprise and honor. I will do my very best to help out the project in this role.

Nasser