Labels disappearing from dashboard since 3.6.1

tim....@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2022, 8:29:50 AM8/12/22
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
We have 4 labels configured in our gerrit server: Code-Review, Quality-Assurance, Verified, and Security. The first two are filled by humans, the latter two by robots. After upgrading, the latter two no longer had columns showing their status on the dashboard. After about a week, QA has also vanished. They still show up when you view the commit individually.

I suspect that copy-approvals did not actually run successfully. Is there a way I can fix this up? At this point, rolling back to a restore would be challenging at best,

Ben Rohlfs

Aug 12, 2022, 9:18:38 AM8/12/22
to tim....@gmail.com, Repo and Gerrit Discussion, Youssef Elghareeb, Milutin Kristofic
Hi,

Gerrit 3.6 introduces Submit Requirements:

That has also changed the logic for showing dashboard column a little bit. This is the code how the columns are computed:
So by default on the dashboard you should see columns for all submit requirements that are applicable to at least one of the visible changes.

You can also force the columns to be exactly what you want using the submit_requirement_dashboard_columns config property:

For example https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/ is configured with
    dashboard {
      submitRequirementColumns = ['Code-Review', 'Verified', 'Code-Style']
    }

HTH
Ben

On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 at 14:29, tim....@gmail.com <tim....@gmail.com> wrote:
We have 4 labels configured in our gerrit server: Code-Review, Quality-Assurance, Verified, and Security. The first two are filled by humans, the latter two by robots. After upgrading, the latter two no longer had columns showing their status on the dashboard. After about a week, QA has also vanished. They still show up when you view the commit individually.

I suspect that copy-approvals did not actually run successfully. Is there a way I can fix this up? At this point, rolling back to a restore would be challenging at best,

tim....@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2022, 11:28:09 AM8/12/22
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Thank you. The config property was exactly what I needed.

Лёша М

Nov 13, 2022, 1:54:58 PM11/13/22
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
What is the right way to set it? REST API only allows you to get it.

Thanks!

Лёша М

Nov 13, 2022, 6:49:53 PM11/13/22
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion