Timeline for Owners plugin enhancement to add per file details

Sweta Asnodkar

Apr 15, 2024, 6:20:40 AMApr 15
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hello Team,

As per the document below, Example 6 - Owners details on a per-file basis is yet to be implemented.

Any idea by when this will be implemented?

Thanks,
Sweta

Jacek Centkowski

May 29, 2024, 2:41:54 AMMay 29
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Sweta,

Documentation was a bit stale regarding this aspect. The Example 6 is obsolete from the submit requirements perspective (an alternative was added).
The explanation was added and it is a part of the `Example 6` now.

Regards
Jacek

Sweta Asnodkar

Jun 20, 2024, 1:59:40 AM (13 days ago) Jun 20
On Wednesday, May 29, 2024 at 12:11:54 PM UTC+5:30 Jacek Centkowski wrote:
Hi Sweta,

Documentation was a bit stale regarding this aspect. The Example 6 is obsolete from the submit requirements perspective (an alternative was added).
The explanation was added and it is a part of the `Example 6` now.

Thank you for replying Jacek.
Can you please give an example of this API for me to try?

Thanks,
Sweta

Jacek Centkowski

Jun 20, 2024, 2:41:34 AM (13 days ago) Jun 20
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I would start with plugin's REST API doc, but if you are familiar with Java then integration tests are also good source of inspiration.

Regards
Jacek