Cloning from barman!

Brayan Muñoz

Mar 4, 2021, 10:12:36 AMMar 4
to repmgr
Hey guys when I'm cloning from Barman I get that there is not a valid backup for that server but when I switch to my Barman Server and list backups for that server it list my backups.

Here's what I get when  trying to clone:

barman.png
And here is my backup when I perform a list-backup pg1 in my barman server:
barman-list.png

And finally here is my repgmr configuration related to barman:

# The IP of the barman server
 barman_host='10.0.0.33'
 # The backup name of the current database on the barman server
 barman_server='pg1'
# The command to use during database restoration
# The /usr/bin/barman-wal-restore is a script on the current server # provided by repmgr package and NOT barman package
 restore_command='/usr/bin/barman-wal-restore -U barman 10.0.0.33 pg1 %f %p'
# The bin directory of the postgresql installation
 pg_bindir='/usr/lib/postgresql/12/bin'
# The repmgr log file
 log_file='/var/log/repmgr.log'

Any thoughts ?