pg_dump: NOTICE: there are circular foreign-key constraints on this table:

Wolf Schwurack

Jan 5, 2021, 10:55:36 AMJan 5
to repmgr
After upgrading to version repmgr 5.2 I now get this notice on my backup of database repmgrdb.

Custom backup of repmgrdb
pg_dump: NOTICE: there are circular foreign-key constraints on this table:
pg_dump:   nodes
pg_dump: You might not be able to restore the dump without using --disable-triggers or temporarily dropping the constraints.
pg_dump: Consider using a full dump instead of a --data-only dump to avoid this problem.

Anyone else having this same issue?

Wolf

OS = Ubuntu 20.04
Postgresql 11