Cloning primary from Standby

Brayan Muñoz

Mar 4, 2021, 9:33:23 AMMar 4
to repmgr
Hey guys, When I try to clone from my Standby server. It prompt me from a postgres user password. See picture Attached. Screenshot from 2021-03-04 10-30-33.png

But my postgres user didnt have any password, and I did the ssh exchange.
Any help ?

Wolf Schwurack

Mar 4, 2021, 9:47:44 AMMar 4
to rep...@googlegroups.com
Did you set up the repmgr.conf file? The command should be something like this
repmgr -h pgtest-01 -U repmgr -d repmgrdb -D /p01/postgres/data-12 -f /etc/repmgr/repmgr.conf standby clone --dry-run

Wolf