Finished/Published my Game (Full Moon Sharp). Thanks Chris!

JF

Feb 7, 2015, 1:25:58 PM2/7/15
to replica-island-...@googlegroups.com
Back in July of 2014, I finished and published my Replica Island based Android App, "Full Moon Sharp."  It was an amazing learning experience (especially for someone with literally no game/programing knowledge), and a ton of fun! I intended to build it out further, hence this delayed post, but unfortunately I didn't get around to it -- so please keep your expectations low!! :)  I hope to to start a new (full fledged) game sometime in the next two years or so (likely a PC game).

Lastly, i wanted to say: Thank you Chris!! for creating Replica Island and providing the great code for us laypeople to experiment with!

Thanks!
Joe

Chris Pruett

Feb 7, 2015, 4:00:07 PM2/7/15
to replica-island-...@googlegroups.com
Nice work!  Installed and played a bit, it’s fun.  So glad that the RI source helped you make this.  I also updated the source front page to include a link.

Cheers,
Chris