International Conference in Lima

lira.lg

Jun 5, 2011, 2:39:58 PM6/5/11
to RepLab Discussion List
Hi,

The International FabLab Conference organized by MIT's Center for Bits
& Atoms will be in Lima (Peru) this year (August 15-20).

Our hackerspace "Yachachiq" want to organize an International
HackerSpace Conference after the FabLab Conference (August 22 -26) in
Lima and Cusco.

Please fill the following form we need some information for planning
and organize the conference.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGZINnpkZnI1MXFoaHNXd25ncUdfX2c6MQ

Ultimaker-maker & RepRapper

Aug 6, 2011, 5:25:07 PM8/6/11
to rep...@googlegroups.com
The FAB7 schedule is getting more complete and interesting. The most up-to-date schedule is found here (I won't repeat its contents):

Kind regards,

Erik de Bruijn

P.s. Joris will be on-site with an Ultimaker (and also building one!) and I will join him through video on the 18th of August for the Symposium on Digital Fabrication to do a collaborative presentation.