Ultimaker Open Source Pick-n-Place

Erik de Bruijn

Mar 24, 2011, 12:39:40 PM3/24/11
to RepLab Discussion List
I just created another part for an affordable pick-and-place machine
to automatically assemble smaller series of custom electronics. It’s
licenced creative commons and is a fully modular and customizable
parametric design:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsWpC6L91qo

The files can be found here:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7291

Also, it can almost entirely be made on an open source 3D printer.
(replies to replab(ATzz) erik de bruijn.nl )

John Griessen

Mar 25, 2011, 2:10:54 PM3/25/11
to rep...@googlegroups.com
On 03/24/2011 11:39 AM, Erik de Bruijn wrote:
> I just created another part for an affordable pick-and-place machine
> to automatically assemble

Your reprap or makerbot has pretty fine resolution. Which one was it? Which print head?

JG