Distributed Reo Engine

Mark Santcroos

Jan 6, 2012, 5:32:29 AM1/6/12
to reo-dev
Dear all,

I'm interested in using (and possibly extending) the Distributed Reo
Engine.

However, the standalone version that is mentioned on the Wiki is no
longer available for download.
Also, the code of the standalone version doesn't seem to be available
through the eclipse repo download.

Could someone provide me with the standaloneredrum.zip and/or the
source code of the Distributed Reo Engine.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Mark

Poo

Jun 21, 2012, 1:42:16 PM6/21/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Could someone please provide me with the "standaloneredrum.zip" (because it was not available for download at the moment) and the instruction on how can I add and run a centralized and also a distributed Reo engine through ECT and how can I deploy channels on the engines?
Thanks,
Pooyan Jamshidi

Alireza Farhadi

Jun 23, 2012, 10:36:09 AM6/23/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pooyan, you can find all of your question in Dr. Jose Proenca's
PhD thesis chapter 7.
Regard,
Alireza Farhadi

Jose Proenca

Jun 25, 2012, 4:27:14 AM6/25/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pooyan,

Note that you will probably have to download the source code and
compile it, which means going to
http://reo.project.cwi.nl/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/reo/browser/reo-engine
and click on the small link saying "Zip Archive" below.

Note also that this is only for the distributed engine. The code for
the centralised engine can be found in
http://reo.project.cwi.nl/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/reo/browser/ea-codegen
but I'm not sure how to execute this code.

Best,
José

--
Jose Proenca