valve with fifo1 Reo2EA error in ECT

Alireza Farhadi

Sep 11, 2011, 12:16:04 PM9/11/11
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Member,

I have set up a valve connector and a fifo1 one which connects output port to close port and result connector have 2 ports named "req" and "take". When I want generate .ea file for constraint automata, encounter to Reo2EA error in ECT.

Images of mentioned valve, valve-fifo1 connector and Reo2EA error snapshot and reo file contains that 2 connectors are attached.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Regards,
Alireza Farhadi
valve.png
valve-fifo1.png
reo2ea-error.PNG
new-valve.reo

Christian Krause

Sep 12, 2011, 3:07:42 AM9/12/11
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alireza,

my guess would be that the Reo2EA converter has a problem with one of
the components (either the included Writer or the referenced component).
I cannot say when this can be fixed -- it definitely looks like a bug or
a missing feature. I contacted someone who might be able to help. Let's
see. For the moment, I'm afraid, the only thing that works is that you
'flatten' your connector, i.e. you avoid using linking components to
connectors when generating an EA.

I'll post a message when this has been fixed.

Cheers,
Christian