BPMN to REO project basic material

Pankaj Kasar

Oct 22, 2012, 2:59:39 AM10/22/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear all members ,
I am computer engineer post graduate student currently working on
BPMN to REO project. Please give me details and basic material (web
resources such as ppts , pdfs, videos , Papers etc)
Thank you...!!!
Hoping positively...!!!
Regards
Pankaj Kasar

Christian Krause

Oct 22, 2012, 4:28:18 AM10/22/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pankaj,

we can help you here only if you have specific and technical questions.

Best regards,
Christian

Pankaj Kasar

Oct 23, 2012, 5:34:16 AM10/23/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,
I have already downloaded ECT plug in (Eclipse coordination plugin)
separately. Means not want to install through online installation
given by eclipse. So how can I install ECT plug in offline in eclipse
4.2.0. I also tried just copying plugins and features from ECT and
pasting eclipse's plugin and features folder respectively, then what
should i do??
Third option tried that of online installation of ECT.., it takes too
time to install and after some time period gets stop.
I request to you please give me proper solution. I get frustrated
totally and hangout from last 2 days.
please please help me.
Thanks ...!!!
Regards
pankaj kasar

On 22/10/2012, Pankaj Kasar <epankaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear members,
> Please give me Tool to covert BPMN to REO.... details like ppts , pdfs
> , and actual tool for windows other than eclips plug in.
> Actually i downloaded ECT plugin and have eclips 4.2.0 but unable to install
> it.
> Please suggest any open source tool for BPMN to REO.
> Thanks...!!!
> Regards
> Pankaj kasar

Christian Krause

Oct 24, 2012, 6:08:04 AM10/24/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pankaj,

you should always install the ECT plug-ins from our update site using
the Eclipse update manager. The BPMN conversion feature requires the
Eclipse BPMN plug-ins. I do not know exactly which version of the BPMN
plug-ins is required. Maybe someone else on the mailing list knows the
answer.

All other plug-ins should not have any conflicts or missing dependencies.

Cheers,
Christian

Behnaz Changizi

Oct 25, 2012, 8:24:20 AM10/25/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pankaj,
The current version of BPMN to Reo converter translates BPMN 1 to Reo using stp project, which is retired on eclipse 3.7. So, installing the converter fails due to dependency. I am now updating my code to make it compatible with BPMN 2. Meanwhile, it would be useful if you can access our older ECT version which works on eclipse 3.6.
I am wondering if we have access to the older versions on our repository. Does anyone know how?
Best,
Behnaz

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reo-dev?hl=en.

Pankaj Kasar

Nov 30, 2012, 9:31:14 AM11/30/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear members I have downloaded your ECT plugin for eclipse. I want to
install that plugin through offline installation means through ARCHIVE
then how should i install that into eclipse. Anyone please give me
steps to be followed.
Thanks...!!!
Regards
Pankaj Kasar