Error while installing ECT plugin

Pankaj Kasar

Dec 1, 2012, 3:02:47 AM12/1/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,
I am currently working on BPMN to REO conversion project for my Masters degree. I want to install ECT plugin developed by you in eclipse Helios 3.6 version through online installation. I tried above installation many times but each time I am facing same error. I am attaching those snapshots regarding error. So please go through attachment. Please anyone help me out.
thanks
regards
Pankaj Kasar.
error123.zip
error321.zip

Christian Krause

Dec 1, 2012, 3:39:45 AM12/1/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pankaj,

the first error message is just a warning which you can safely ignore.
The second error is an actual error, but I cannot see all details of the
error essage. I think the problem is that your Eclipse version is too
old. Please try Eclipse Indigo or the latest stable Eclipse release
(called "Juno").

Cheers,
Christian

Christian Krause

Dec 1, 2012, 3:46:52 AM12/1/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
sorry, I forgot that you are trying to make the BPMN plugins work. I
cannot really help you. Maybe Behnaz has an idea...

cheers,
christian

Behnaz Changizi

Dec 1, 2012, 4:24:53 AM12/1/12
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
The reo homepage is updated by instruction about installing prerequirements of BPMN2Reo plugin: http://reo.project.cwi.nl/reo/wiki/Tools.
I copy and paste them here too:

To install the BPMN2Reo converter, Eclipse requires additional third-party plugins from the STP project. In order to install those plugins, please download and copy the following files into the "dropins" folder in the Eclipse root directory:

You may also need to add -clean to the "eclipse.ini" file (or run eclipse with the --clean flag). Afterwards, Eclipse should be able to install the BPMN2Reo converter.

Dear Pankaj,
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to reo-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.