Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Pooyan Jamshidi

no leída,
11 ene 2013, 5:10:55 a.m.11/1/2013
para reo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
I have a problem with the Reo to Markov chain converter in ECT (Prism output). For some very simple connectors which are linear in a way that have for example 1 writer and 1 reader the converter works fine. but in case when I want to convert for example a messenger or ordering connector which has more than 2 reader-writes when i set the output to Prism model it simply does not give me the result. I was wondering is there any special setting should I try or it's the bug of the converter? the matrix output works fine but the Prism output seems have a problem.
I also attached an example. For example, converting SC, SC1 are fine but SC2 and SC3 is not possible to get the Prism model.
Would someone please help me?
Cheers

--
Kindly
Pooyan Jamshidi,

SimpleConnectors.png

Christian Krause

no leída,
13 feb 2013, 3:21:12 p.m.13/2/2013
para reo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pooyan,

I tried to reproduce the bug using the new version of ECT. For me it worked fine. For example, the screenshot in the attachment shows the generated PRISM file for the Ordering connector.

Cheers,
Christian

Screenshot from 2013-02-13 21:13:13.png

Pooyan Jamshidi

no leída,
13 feb 2013, 7:14:27 p.m.13/2/2013
para reo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian
Yes, I tried it now with my examples and it seems that the conversion works fine in the new version of ECT.
Thanks a million for your efforts making it more accessible.
Cheers,
Pooyan

Kindly
Pooyan Jamshidi,