New home for ECT

Christian Krause

Feb 6, 2013, 7:12:37 AM2/6/13
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

the source code of ECT is now hosted at Google Code. The project website is http://code.google.com/p/extensible-coordination-tools/. The official website and documentation of ECT will stay at http://reo.project.cwi.nl. Also the Eclipse update site will still remain the same.

I migrated the ECT sources to the new repository, except for the converter plug-ins (BPMN, UML etc.) and the distributed Reo engine. I will add these soon. I used the opportunity for some clean-up and restructuring of the plug-ins. The namespace for all plug-ins changed to "org.ect". If you can't find a particular plug-in, drop me an e-mail. Once all code is migrated, I will run some tests and if everything works, I will make a new release.

If you want to become a committer, please send me your Google account e-mail address. If you have any questions, please ask them at our mailing list.

Cheers,
Christian

Alireza Farhadi

Feb 6, 2013, 8:00:33 AM2/6/13
to reo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Christian,

Good news, open sources can open minds! I hope this decision makes Reo more popular among practical as academic guys and can make Reo codes more tuned and well documented.

Regards,
Alireza