Ideas for our next meeting

Reggie Darden

Nov 12, 2015, 2:13:36 PM11/12/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to start throwing out ideas for our next meeting. What sorts of topics would you be interested in hearing about or presenting about? I'll get the ball rolling by suggesting taking a look at OwnCloud.

Sent from my iPad

Darryl Rubarth

Nov 12, 2015, 2:19:24 PM11/12/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Here's a list that we had put together last year.

http://www.meetup.com/Reno-Linux-Users-Group/messages/boards/thread/47490712

thanks,
Darryl

ken williams

Nov 12, 2015, 2:21:41 PM11/12/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I've been over encumbered with a business venture and conference road shows on top of my normal day2day.

We need timely announcements, schedules. I'm not even sure where we're holding the meetup anymore due to the loss of the Reno Collective memberships. I think I saw Bridge wire.

A group like this will fall apart quickly without proper care and feeding, we need some folks to step up and help take on the burden of running the show.

Perhaps we can have a 6 month responsibility rotation within the group?

Ideas? Comments?

-Ken

Reggie Darden

Nov 12, 2015, 2:47:57 PM11/12/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
We are at BridgeWire now. I've still got to fix the website. Wanted to start kicking around the ideas now so people can be engaged and so I don't forget about the meetings as I tend to do.

Sent from my iPhone