Feb meeting

Reggie Darden

Feb 8, 2016, 9:36:30 PM2/8/16
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Since our meeting this month didn't happen, I would like to suggest we try again for another day this month. I would also like to throw out the query for a possible primary/backup meeting space. If you have any ideas or suggestions please speak up.

On a side note I think I'm going to go to the Apple users group this week so we will see how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone

Jesse Shea

Feb 9, 2016, 12:32:56 AM2/9/16
to ren...@googlegroups.com

You guys are still very welcome to come meet at CCNN, let me know when would be preferable and I'll find out which rooms are available, or set up a time to meet with the dean and she can give you all the info. She encourages us to invite groups here for meetings. :)