RLUG Meeting tonight

Reggie Darden

Dec 2, 2015, 4:18:00 PM12/2/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Hope to see everyone tonight. I’m going to do a little run through of setting up owncloud (owncloud.org) and a little bit on Ubiquiti wireless radios which happen to be powered by Debian.

Jesse Shea

Dec 2, 2015, 4:22:25 PM12/2/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys,

I haven't been for a while, but I have started teaching at CCNN and remembered from some emails a while back that there was trouble finding a space when they mentioned that they would like to host community interest groups for free and rlug immediately came to mind. Are you all still in need of a permanent space?

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015, 1:18 PM Reggie Darden <reggie...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hope to see everyone tonight.  I’m going to do a little run through of setting up owncloud (owncloud.org) and a little bit on Ubiquiti wireless radios which happen to be powered by Debian.

Reggie Darden

Dec 2, 2015, 4:23:55 PM12/2/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
We are set up at Bridgewire now but I think having as many options as possible is a good thing.

Jesse Shea

Dec 2, 2015, 4:30:16 PM12/2/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com

Absolutely, keep us in mind because I think there would even be a very interested group in attending the meetings as well as the low, low price of $0. ;) I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tonight, but I hope you all are well! Happy Holidays!

Jesse

ken williams

Dec 2, 2015, 5:55:59 PM12/2/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
While I like the bridgewire folks and what they're doing, I'm not a big fan of the bridgewire location.

Where is CCNN?

-Ken

Jesse Shea

Dec 2, 2015, 6:00:45 PM12/2/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com

CCNN is on Prater below Sparks Blvdish. I forget the actual street name, but it's in Sparks towards Schells basically.

Reggie Darden

Dec 2, 2015, 6:06:43 PM12/2/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
1421 Pullman Dr, Sparks, NV 89434

Gidatola

Dec 2, 2015, 7:00:22 PM12/2/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys, sadly I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight, as I'm working late.

I'm also currently without a vehicle for a while, until the local tow service in Gerlach is able to get out to my car and pull it out of the mud. With all the rain and snow they've been getting this won't happen any time soon. I'm currently relegated to taking the bus and uber to get around.

ken williams

Dec 2, 2015, 7:40:10 PM12/2/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
I've got a jeep and a 12000lb winch I could help you out one of these nights if you want.