Meetup.com needs a new organizer

Reggie Darden

Feb 27, 2016, 8:19:41 PM2/27/16
to ren...@googlegroups.com
I have decided to move back to Dallas TX. I will be stepping down as organizer of the Meetup.com. Someone will need to step in and take over. I”m ready willing and able to keep on taking care of the hosting for rlug.org. If you are interested, let me know.

Roy Lindauer

Mar 8, 2016, 9:08:34 PM3/8/16
to Reno Linux Users Group
Reggie has anyone stepped up about this yet?

- Roy

Reggie Darden

Mar 8, 2016, 9:15:21 PM3/8/16
to ren...@googlegroups.com
I don't believe so.

Sent from my iPhone

Jesse Shea

Mar 8, 2016, 9:31:24 PM3/8/16
to ren...@googlegroups.com

You guys can come to CCNN and I'll find you a room. Just let me know the time and day. I don't think that I will have anything to run the meeting with, but the students will almost certainly have questions that people could answer.