Job openings

Reggie Darden

May 15, 2015, 2:03:57 PM5/15/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

My company, Copart, has some openings. We need both a Systems Engineer and a Network Engineer. Copart has been treating me well so I can say with absolute confidence that you’d like working here too. If you are interested or know someone that is, let me know.

Mike Garcia

May 15, 2015, 2:27:53 PM5/15/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
Hello Reggie,
I'm interested. Please tell me more.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Reggie Darden <reggie...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

 My company, Copart, has some openings.  We need both a Systems Engineer and a Network Engineer.  Copart has been treating me well so I can say with absolute confidence that you’d like working here too.  If you are interested or know someone that is, let me know.

Johnny Lau

May 19, 2015, 11:13:12 PM5/19/15
to ren...@googlegroups.com
I did not see the Network Engineer position on the website.  Will you please send me the job description thanks.

Johnny