Potential job opportunity

Reggie Darden

Apr 29, 2016, 12:59:11 PM4/29/16
to Reno Linux Users Group
I was previously interviewing with the folks at prominence-group.com.  They are looking for a Linux Admin/Engineer.  I cannot take a position with them as I'm relocating to Texas but this could be a good opportunity for someone here.  I've asked Deborah Harris to drop a line to the group so keep your eyes peeled for that.

James Washer

Apr 29, 2016, 3:26:07 PM4/29/16
to ren...@googlegroups.com
I've got two open req's for work-from-home Linux Technical Support (phone support) positions as well, if anyone is interested.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Reggie Darden <reggie...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was previously interviewing with the folks at prominence-group.com.  They are looking for a Linux Admin/Engineer.  I cannot take a position with them as I'm relocating to Texas but this could be a good opportunity for someone here.  I've asked Deborah Harris to drop a line to the group so keep your eyes peeled for that.

 - jim