Announcement: Ride version 1.2.7 released

per.n...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2022, 12:53:50 PM2/19/22
to Renjin
I am pleased to inform you that I just release a new version of Ride, an IDE for Renjin R development.

There are two different versions of Ride in this release

  1. Ver 1.2.7 which is for JDK 8 and using Renjin 3.5-beta76
  2. Ver 1.2.7-jdk11 which is for JDK 11 (or higher) and built from the Renjin j11-beta1 branch

Even though Alex has not released an official beta for java 11, I thought it would be a good idea to make it simple for others to test it so that the chance of getting some feed-back would increase.

Best regards,
Per

Bertram, Alexander

Feb 23, 2022, 3:27:29 PM2/23/22