unable to find the standalone jar file

Mthandazo Ndhlovu

Feb 21, 2021, 6:52:44 AM2/21/21
to Renjin
Hello Renjin Team,

I am new to renjin and I have been searching for the renjin-script-engine-3.5-beta43-jar-with-dependencies.jar file which is mentioned in the documentation. The only jar file I managed to get was  uploaded added to the examples and is 5 years old.

Please renjin team, can you be more clear on the locations links that we can use to download the dependencies, I even tried the maven way to add renjin to my java project it failed to work. I think your library is great but the documentation of how to begin using in your java project is not friendly enough for beginners like me.

Thank you!

per.n...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2021, 1:52:25 PM2/21/21
to Renjin
Hi,

The docs explains it well I think but sometimes a complete example makes things easier.

it is more or less a standalone project executing R code in Renjin made as simple as possible.

Note that beta43 is pretty old - use 3.5-beta76 instead.

Regards,
Per

Mthandazo Ndhlovu

Feb 21, 2021, 2:02:51 PM2/21/21
to Renjin
Thanks a million!! Now enjoying the power of Renjin.