Reni with Uncle Yo in East village Discount Deal

1 view

Agent Sato

Jan 14, 2010, 2:18:26 AM1/14/10
to re...@googlegroups.com
Hello Angels (^ ^)/

Reni First time appearance in East Village!!

NHK, a Major TV Network in Japan doing a documentary on Reni and will
film both events. Say "Hi" to Japan!!

When: January. 16th 4:30pm
Where: Drom 85 Avenue A (b/w 5th & 6th St.) NYC
Cost: $8-Advance Reservation $10-at the Door (Admission Only)
Food and drink available for purchase.
Guest: Uncle Yo (The Otaku Comedian)
myu to yu (Cool J-Jazz Dancer)
Promise (3 sister J-Pop singing group)
CD-3(Japanese dance&comedy entertainment group)

**No AGE Limit***

All people who attend this event will receive 15% off coupon from
Forbidden Planet v(^^)v

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*Special Discount for Advance Reservation!!~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
How it works.

*3 Easy steps to get discount!

1. Send me your information below to in...@renireni.com
a. Last name
b. First name
c. Phone Number
d. Email Address
e. Specify the show you would like to attend (Jan. 16th or 24th or
Both)
f. If you are not yet on Reni's mailing list and you want to be,
write YES.

2. Receive Reservation Number from Agent Sato
3. Tell the Number at the door on the day of event

That's it! so easy, and you can get in with $8 instead of $10.
Advance Reservation will close on 15th 12AM (one day before the event),
so write the info. and send it to Agent Sato NOW (^ ^)/

There is no show in February, so please come!

Since Reni's first maid show back in Feb. 2009, it was a surprise to
know how big she has gotten in just a short time, and it wouldn't
have been done without you guys, we thank you very much! Because of
the growing expansion you can see the change where it's becoming more
difficult to cover the necessary expenses to allow her to perform.
Such necessary is the admission fee that is seen on the new fliers.
We still would like to sing for you, She is the MOE of New York
City! Also, we're introducing talented singers such as Promise, Emi
and our recent guest MaeMae and Elderberry. More is coming on the
way!! We thank you for continuing to support her and hope that you
will continue to enjoy the show!

DFlyer_100124.jpg