Gazelle Project Complete - on to Phase II

Montclair BobbyB

Jul 26, 2011, 8:43:15 AM7/26/11
to "Renaissanced" Bicycle Group
The ladies Gazelle has been completed and delivered to its new
owner... I couldn't be happier with the results (most notably the
retrofit of the Gazelle headlight)... this was a combination of luck,
Dremel tooling and creative inspiration... I couldn't bear to part
with the original light. Check out the complete set of photos...
http://tinyurl.com/3hfntk7

Next: Phase II - I plan to renaissance the men's version in a very
similar fashion... stay tuned!!!

kww

Jul 26, 2011, 3:57:19 PM7/26/11
to "Renaissanced" Bicycle Group