1985 Schwinn Le Tour Luxe

Martin Gierke

Feb 6, 2016, 4:21:00 PM2/6/16
to "Renaissanced" Bicycle Group
Having fun with this build. I knew nothing of this model until I found one locally in my size. Very nice lugged frame with canit's. WIll make a perfect rail-trail rig. More pics here:

MontclairBobbyB

Feb 6, 2016, 9:18:09 PM2/6/16
to "Renaissanced" Bicycle Group
NICE build, Marty. Makes you want to grab it and just GO!! (The mid-80s produced such great bikes). BB

Bill Gibson

Feb 6, 2016, 10:35:57 PM2/6/16
to MontclairBobbyB, Renaissanced Bicycle Group
Way To Go!!!

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 7:18 PM, MontclairBobbyB <montcla...@gmail.com> wrote:
NICE build, Marty.  Makes you want to grab it and just GO!!  (The mid-80s produced such great bikes).  BB

Bill Gibson
Tempe, Arizona, USA